Electrical faults and emergencies
If you experience any electricity faults or emergencies, call our 24 hour service line:
CitiPower 13 12 80
Powercor 13 24 12
13 14 50
SMS or email updates
Register to receive SMS or email power outage updates.Register
Upgrade or extend the network with mySupply
mySupply can help councils, developers and other end-use customers upgrade or extend our network for new developments, large scale connections works, embedded generation, unmetered supplies and public lighting; also referred to as a negotiated connection service.
You can also use our quick calculator to receive an on the spot price estimate for many new supply and relocation requests.
Once we receive your application, we will contact you to guide you through the augmentation process.
Click here to lodge your application via mySupply.
What is a negotiated connection service?
Negotiated connection services are those that do not meet the criteria for a basic connection service. That is, the connection may be too large or complex, or require network augmentation. This may include, for example:
- connection of residential dwellings and small commercial premises requiring greater than 170 amps;
- micro-embedded generation requiring greater than 5kW per single phase connection and greater than 30kW for a three phase connection;
- embedded generation that is not micro-embedded generation (i.e. not compliant with AS4777);
- high voltage, reserve capacity or dedicated assets;
- establishment of embedded networks; or
- real estate developments.
Negotiated connection services may also include connections where we construct the connection assets or the customer constructs and gifts the connection assets to us under our contestability framework, such as residential housing developments.
For residential and small business connections not requiring network extension or capacity upgrade, referred to as basic connection services, please refer to the Connect your home or business with eConnect section of our website.