Use eConnect for basic connections services which do not require any alterations to existing network assets. This includes solar pre-approval, new connections, alterations and abolishment requests.
You can track and monitor the progress of your requests, update and cancel requests and book appointments online.
Click here to register and submit an application.
If you would like to connect a battery to the grid, click here to visit our mySupply portal.
|Register and Manage your account||Solar Pre-Approvals||New Connections, Alterations and Abolishments||Enquiries|
eConnect is CitiPower and Powercor’s new online Electrical Work Request (EWR) system. It enables Registered Electrical Contractors (RECs), Licensed Electrical Workers (LEWs), Non-Electricians (Solar Providers, Builders, Market participants) and guest users (the general public) to submit their Solar Pre-Approval, New Connection, Alteration and Abolishment requests online, directly to CitiPower and Powercor.
It also enables users to track and monitor the progress of their requests, to update and cancel requests and to book appointments online.
Registered Electrical Contractors (RECs), Licensed Electrical Workers (LEWs), Non-Electricians (Solar Providers, Builders, Market participants), Retailers, and guest users (the general public) can use eConnect.
- Submit and extend Solar Pre-Approval requests
- Submit and track New Connections
- Submit and track Alterations
- Submit and track Abolishments
- Submit Enquiries
- Supporting Retailer raised Meter Investigations and Meter Reconfigurations.
Registered Electrical Contractors (RECs), Licensed Electrical Workers (LEWs) and Non-Electricians must register in order to use eConnect. A guest user, who has a one-off Solar Pre-Approval or connection request, or is an infrequent user of eConnect, is not required to register an account.
For instructions on how to register an eConnect account, click here.
As a registered user, eConnect will be your one-stop-shop and will enable you to:
- Submit your connections requests directly to CitiPower and Powercor
- Track and update your connections requests
- Clone connection requests for re-use
- Receive notification via SMS and email about the status of your connections requests
- Manage your user account
- Store your details for re-use each time you submit a new connection request
- CitiPower and Powercor will engage directly with the Retailer for the B2B Service Order documentation to be provided to support the connection request
- Customers will be able to access the connection request details and receive status updates as thE request progresses.
Yes. It is recommended that for all New Connection requests that you attach your CES via the file upload or photo option in eConnect. If it is left onsite and cannot be located, a wasted truck visit may be charged.
Yes. When you register your eConnect account, you can select how you wish to be notified. You can change this notification method by logging in to your account and updating your notification preference details.
Yes. eConnect enables you to upload photos, as well as provide detailed information in free text fields that may assist with progressing the connection request.
As a REC, if you have a locked account, you can nominate Licensed Electrical Workers (LEWs) to submit work on your behalf. You can manage these users by logging in to your eConnect account. You will have access to all connection requests submitted and completed by LEWs permitted to work on your behalf.