mySupply can help end-use customer, councils and developers upgrade or extend our network.
Use mySupply for new developments, large scale connections works, embedded generation, unmetered supplies and public lighting; also referred to as a negotiated connection service.
You can also use our quick calculator to receive an on the spot price estimate for many new supply and relocation requests.
Once we receive your application, we will contact you to guide you through the augmentation process.
Click here to lodge your application via mySupply.
What is a negotiated connection service?
Negotiated connection services are those that do not meet the criteria for a basic connection service. That is, the connection may be too large or complex, or require network augmentation. This may include, for example:
- connection of residential dwellings and small commercial premises requiring greater than 170 amps;
- embedded generation connections greater than 200kW
- embedded generation that is not micro-embedded generation (i.e. not compliant with AS4777);
- high voltage, reserve capacity or dedicated assets;
- establishment of embedded networks; or
- real estate developments.
Negotiated connection services may also include connections where we construct the connection assets or the customer constructs and gifts the connection assets to us under our contestability framework, such as residential housing developments.
For residential and small business connections not requiring network extension or capacity upgrade, referred to as basic connection services, please refer to the Connect your home or business with eConnect section of our website.