Information for applicants
If you are doing work that needs power to be isolated to our electricity distribution network, then please use the form below.
You will need to outline the purpose of the isolation and any prescribed works being undertaken by a Registered Electrical Contractor.
Planning switching instructions to isolate work is a complex process which requires coordination across our network control centre and all forms of project and field teams active in the vicinity of the planned works.
How does it take?
- Up to 20 business days to provide you with an offer
- A minimum of 40 days to isolate once acceptance and payment is received
What you need to complete this application
- Applicant Information
- Customer Information (for billing purposes)
- Site address
- Detailed information regarding purpose for isolation
- Description of any prescribed works undertaken by a Registered Electrical Contractor (REC)
- Preferred date and date of isolation
- Preferred date and date of reconnection
- Internal reference number (if required)
- Any attachments as necessary